3 thoughts on “Welcome!

• 28 June 2023 at 10:01 pm
    Permalink

I have looked forward to the 2024 IAML Congress ever since the Board received the invitation from Stellenbosch, South Africa, several years ago! It will be the first time IAML holds a congress in an African country and gives us a fantastic opportunity to meet many new colleagues to share and learn.

We use to say that IAML actually stands for the International Association of Marvellous Locations. Stellenbosch will certainly be yet another extraordinary place to visit!

Good luck with all the preparations and see you in a year.

Pia Shekhter, IAML President

Reply
  • 3 January 2024 at 4:29 pm
    Permalink

I am interested in attending this conference. I will love to have the flyer for the event or the invitation to the programme showing the cost implication, so as to allow me prepare well for the event.
    Also, I will like to present a paper but the deadline has passed. Can I still forward my abstract for paper presentation.
    Thank you.

Reply
    • 4 January 2024 at 8:11 am
      Permalink

Good morning Titilayo Adedokun, thank you for your comment. Please keep an eye on this website. We should make the registration form with the cost implications available towards the end of January / beginning February. The initial deadline for papers was 1 December 2023. It was further extended to 10 December 2023. Please direct any questions about the Call for Papers to the IAML Programme Officer, Anna Pensaert at programme@iaml.info

Reply